Has the current business climate affected your job?
Are you thinking of starting your own business?
Would you like help getting started?
Take your business ideas to the next level with Open 4 BusinessCoaching for Startup Business Owners & Budding Entrepreneurs
Need an extra push to grow your existing business or get a new idea off the ground? Let me help you reach your goals.
Coaching Services For Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
Open 4 Business CourseTHE COMPLETE GUIDE TO STARTING YOUR BUSINESS
- 1 day venue based training
- Comprehensive set of notes
- 6 months backup from the tutor
- Tutor has 20 years’ experience of setting up and running successfully businesses.
- Step-by-step guide to starting a business from scratch.
- Networking opportunity with like minded business owners
Open 4 Business ManualDownloadable course notes
- Step-by-step guide to starting a business from scratch
- Comprehensive guide to writing a business plan with particular emphasis on applying for finance
- Opportunity to attend the venue based training at a discount
- One Hour 1 to 1 Telephone Strategy Call with the Tutor
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Open 4 Business Coaching?
Open 4 Business is a step-by-step guide to starting a business from scratch. Whether you are a handyman or a financial advisor, if you are a prospective entrepreneur, this course will take you from choosing a business name through to setting up a disaster contingency plan.
How Do I Know if Business Coaching Is Right for Me?
If you are setting up a business for the first time, or perhaps you have done so before,
unsuccessfully, then you definitely need business coaching. Open 4 Business is the
culmination of 20 years’ experience of setting up and running successfully businesses.
Do You Only Work With Established Companies?
No! Whilst this course is available to anyone who wants to attend, our target audience is
Do You Offer Ongoing Consulting Services?
Yes – anyone who attends one of our workshops will get 6-months consulting back-up as
part of the course fee.